Friday, May 26, 2006

18 Months Old!

My baby is 18 months old today! I can't believe how fast the time has gone- it's a little scary actually. On one hand, I want her to stay a baby forever, but I also enjoy watching her learn new things all the time and seeing her personality develop. She is quite the ham and enjoys all of the attention being on her. Her latest "quirks" are wanting to wear hats, bibs, and shoes all the time. She likes to accessorize! Oh, she also found some old pacifiers that she never actually used and likes to put those in her mouth until we say "Ooh, baby pacifier" and she spits it out and throws it!

Here are some pictures of her in one of her hats. We let her wear it to daycare yesterday and when we picked her up they said she wouldn't take it off all day and got mad if anyone tried to take it off!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE THESE PICS THEY ARE GREAT!! THAT IS THE CUTEST OUTFIT!!