Well, I guess there's a reason Autumn doesn't eat a whole lot of spaghetti! She loves it, but she gets covered in it. It's funny to watch her eat it because she grabs giant handfuls and just stuffs her face.
Here I am at 32 weeks pregnant- I swear I am as big now as I ever got with Autumn- or close at least. "Only" 8 more weeks to grow!
WOW! that is a mess, but being that she is such a picky eater, I say let her eat and just deal with the mess! I've come to the point that if it's someithing Alli likes and it will keep her occupied long enough for me to accomplish something (like eat my food), I let her get messy. Yogurt is our messy food- that would be because I try to make her feed herself with a spoon. Needless to say she's not very good, but she's got to learn somehow :-)
I don't think you look as big as you said in that picture. I think you look pretty good. I think I feel bigger than I look too- it's that wonderful third trimester. Uggh! Gotta go- I'm due for a nap :-)
Yeah- it's definitely nice to see her chow down since she doesn't do it that often! We've been trying the spoon, too, but Autumn doesn't really eat anything that is semi-solid. It's usually her putting the food on the spoon and trying to make it to her mouth. Thanks about not looking big- I think the picture or outfit does make me not look quite as big, too.
3 comments:
WOW! that is a mess, but being that she is such a picky eater, I say let her eat and just deal with the mess! I've come to the point that if it's someithing Alli likes and it will keep her occupied long enough for me to accomplish something (like eat my food), I let her get messy. Yogurt is our messy food- that would be because I try to make her feed herself with a spoon. Needless to say she's not very good, but she's got to learn somehow :-)
I don't think you look as big as you said in that picture. I think you look pretty good. I think I feel bigger than I look too- it's that wonderful third trimester. Uggh! Gotta go- I'm due for a nap :-)
Yeah- it's definitely nice to see her chow down since she doesn't do it that often! We've been trying the spoon, too, but Autumn doesn't really eat anything that is semi-solid. It's usually her putting the food on the spoon and trying to make it to her mouth.
Thanks about not looking big- I think the picture or outfit does make me not look quite as big, too.
HEY YOU DID NOT LOOK BIG IN THAT PICTURE AT ALL!! I WAS HUGE AT 32 WEEKS!! I GAINED ALMOST 50 PUNDS WHEN I HAD GAGE!!
Post a Comment