Monday, May 19, 2014

Junie's 3rd Birthday!

We celebrated this spunky little girl's 3rd birthday multiple times this year with dinners with family, birthday cakes, and a combination party with her cousin Travis & Corry. She is so much fun and keeps us all laughing! I love watching her grow but wish I could freeze her at this age. I cherish my days with her and have had so much fun taking her to playdates and outings. At 3 years, she is still very petite and is right at 3 feet tall (25%ile) and weighs 26 lbs (10%ile). She loves cats & to act like a cat, riding her tricycle (inside and outside), playing in sand, dirt, or mud, playing in water, coloring & drawing scribbles on many, many papers, playing dress-up, playing with her sisters, finding doodle bugs & other harmless bugs she can catch, picking flowers, playing at the park, and is very social. She has also become quite the talker and can talk our ears off!
A picture I took on her actual birthday

"Happy Birthday To You"

3 Years Old!!

She had her own cake made just for her and she dug in!

0 comments: