Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Spring Break 2014

We joined The Dement's in Burnet, TX at a lakehouse on Lake LBJ and all spent a few days playing on the lake and hanging out. We had a great time hanging out by the lake, going for boat and paddleboat rides, the guys got to fish a little, enjoyed some sunny weather, and went to Longhorn Caverns on a day when it was a little chilly.

The little ones were fascinated by the minnows.

Corry fishing

The big kids had fun taking the paddleboat out on their own in the cove.


Julie & I

I think we had more fun on the paddleboat than the kids judging by all of the pictures that Corry took!


Waiting for our tour at Longhorn Caverns

Sweet Charlotte

I was trying to get a pic of Julie & Charlotte and Shelby & Alli were photobombing in the back!



Carly thought the cave was scary so she ended up going to sleep for most of the tour!





0 comments: