Sunday, September 13, 2009

Parties!

The girls have had a fun couple of weekends with a birthday party for their cousin Audrey last weekend and a birthday party for their friend Leanna this weekend. We also went to the church carnival where they go to school yesterday and they had a blast.


Autumn & Audrey riding in the jeep at Gammy & Granddad's house at Audrey's birthday party...

The jeep is so much more fun with cousins and out in the open where it's harder to crash into anything!

Audrey turned 6-years-old and had a Hannah Montana party...

Audrey & Travis

Audrey got a hamster for her birthday and all of the kids were in awe.


The next pictures are of the girls at the carnival. They had lots of fun getting their face, or leg in Autumn's case, painted, stomping balloons, playing Plinko, and shooting lots of balls into cans or through holes, and I also didn't realize, held a golf club for the first time ever!

Showing off their paint...




Leanna had a Fancy Nancy dress-up party and Autumn & Shelby were so excited to go to their first dress-up party ever! They had lots of fun, after waking up about thirty minutes into it after falling asleep in the car (they live in Pearland and it's rare that the girls ever stay awake if we drive more than twenty minutes!) They made bracelets, necklaces, hats, had a fashion show and pinata!
Autumn & Shelby at our house after getting ready...

Shelby in front of Ana's cute photo background...








All of the little girls at Leanna's party...I think it's so cute how little girls have such cute dress-up clothes now. I don't really remember anything like that being around when I was little.

Great party Ana! My girls always have so much fun at your girls' parties!

3 comments:

o said...

Looks like fun! Our bday party schedule gets sooo full and crazy in the fall! It looks like yours does, too!

Julie said...

A dress up party- How fun!! The girls look so fancy.
Yes, I too have often been a little jealous at how awesome some of the princess dresses are these days- so now I'm living vicariously through Alli :-)

goddess95 said...

Thanks for coming to the party! I am glad the girls had fun! Leanna and Kayla both LOVE that Barbie! Ayway, I hope you girls are doing good! Too bad we didn't get to talk much at the party. We have to get together sometime..without the girls!!