Well, I think I officially accomplished everything I wanted (and didn't want) to do this summer. We had no hectic schedule, went swimming and to the beach many times, hung out with lots of friends we don't get to see often, went to Moody Gardens, Schlitterbahn, and the Children's Museum. Everything is crossed off of my mental list as of today. I had been wanting to take the girls to the Children's Museum since it has been totally remodeled and we went today with Megan. It is an awesome place...but CRAZY busy since school has not started. We were probably there 2 1/2 hours and that was about all I could take with all of the people.
Autumn's face paint...one flower, one star, and one blue dot.

There's an area where you can do a puppet show...the girls did not quite understand this concept and thought they were on stage.
Watch out...Shelby's behind the wheel

We also had our friends Kasey, Emily & Sarah (and two children that Kasey babysits) over yesterday to slide for one last playdate before they move. They are moving to Italy for Kasey's husband's job and the girls are all going to miss playing with each other. They were a great match for us with two girls close to Autumn & Shelby's ages.

We also had our friends Kasey, Emily & Sarah (and two children that Kasey babysits) over yesterday to slide for one last playdate before they move. They are moving to Italy for Kasey's husband's job and the girls are all going to miss playing with each other. They were a great match for us with two girls close to Autumn & Shelby's ages.
I think it's safe to say that we got our money's worth out of the slide this summer, too!
The girls still have a couple of weeks left until school starts and will stay home with their dad or Gammy when I'm at work and then it's off to Pre-K for both of them!
1 comments:
Definitely sounds like you guys had an awesome summer!! Now you have to plan to visit us peeps that are close by! Ha, just kidding. But we really need to get together soon. :o)
Post a Comment