Thursday, February 28, 2008

We Moved!




Well, I finally found my camera cord so that I can start putting some pictures up again! We are moved and getting settled in the new house. All of the important stuff is unpacked and there is tons of stuff in the garage to slowly go through. Autumn and Shelby have adapted to the new house with no problems. I never heard "I want to go home" a single time and am really surprised. I thought the first couple of nights might be hard on them but they were fine. Autumn is really excited because there are tons of kids around here to play with. We have already met three of the neighbors which is already more than we knew in the last neighborhood! There are also two stay at home moms right across the street which is really nice. Corry is a total of 3 minutes away from work and doesn't really know what to do with himself yet! He has driven an hour plus for years so this is really nice and will help with that gas bill, too!

4 comments:

Taylorswiftiskweelio said...

I can't wait to see the house. MOm told me it was by those softball parks I play at! see u soon!

Anonymous said...

Very Cool, I miss Joel being 2 minutes away from work that was sooo nice he could swing by home for lunch or for a break if I needed to go to the Drs, you will love it:) It sounds like a great area with all the kids and SAHM's!!

Julie said...

Wow, that sounds like a great situation. You can't beat having lots of playmates for the kids and other SAHM's that close. Not to mention Corry working right around the corner.
Can't wait to come visit. We'll have to hit that aquarium- you just can't beat free.
We've been doing free story time at the library and it's lots of fun (more than just reading stories- dancing, crafts, etc). You'll have to see if you have a public library nearby that might offer it.
I love the second picture of the girls in the moving box- very cute!
So glad to see you back blogging again. I knew you were super busy when I didn't see a new post for so long- I guess it helps that you found that camera cord too :-)

Melissa Beth said...

I guess paint covered the girls' makeup art on their bedroom wall enough to sell the house? :) That's good! Congrats!