skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Well, it doesn't look like I'm going to make it anywhere to get the girl's Valentine pics taken so I decided to take a few myself. Shelby has a really cute, fancy dress that I had gotten at the resale shop back in December. Autumn has no fancy Valentine dress and I wasn't going to buy one just for a picture. So I decided to dress Shelby up yesterday and take a few pictures of her in the dress. She looked so cute in it- too bad we don't really have anywhere for her to wear it!
This is my favorite!!

She had just wandered into the dining room while I was taking Autumn's pic and has a piece of rice stuck to her lip b/c she had been eating lunch!
Autumn was way past naptime so she looks a little sleepy...
I told them to kiss...this is going in for the kiss...
...and it ended up with kisses on the cheeks...
Shelby's impish look...I see that a lot!

This one came out the cutest while she was sitting ON the kitchen table.
2 comments:
Aww these came out very cute! I love the 3rd one of Shelby! And I LOVE the kisses pictures! Very adorable!
You stress ON the kitchen table as if that is a bad thing- Don't tell TJ.
It's a good thing you got some pics of Shelby in that dress 'cause she looks beautiful. And so grown up with her hair fixed like that. The first one is definitely my favorite too- how precious!
The kissing pics are also very cute. So funny!
Post a Comment