Friday, July 06, 2007

Our 4th

We went down to Corry's grandparents in Bay City on the 4th. We were hoping to ride the new horse but of course the neverending rain stopped us from doing that. Is this rain every going to stop?!


Here's Autumn with one of our old cell phones that she thinks is real...shhh...don't tell her :



Autumn with her cowgirl boots on and trying out Pawpaw's cowboy hat...


We took Pawpaw's "gator" out and explored a bit...


Corry picked/cut some grapes and I had homemade grape juice for the first time in my life...I also tried a fig for the first time ever, it wasn't quite ripe but it wasn't bad. Corry's grandpa always thinks it's strange when I say I've never had something!

The new horse that Autumn is patiently waiting to ride...

We stopped by Corry's parents on the way home from Bay City and of course took more pictures. I cannot even imagine life without a digital camera now! I would spend so much money on pictures!





1 comments:

Julie said...

So, just how many times did Autumn change clothes that day? And, how many july 4th outfits does she have anyway :-)
The fourth would have been a lot better without the rain, right? The horse is beatiful. I bet Autumn just can't wait to get on it.