Thursday, July 12, 2007

Fun on the new slide!!

Both grandparents and Aunt Cindy gave us money for Shelby's birthday to put towards an inflatable slide. We had played on one at Julie's sister's house recently and Autumn loved it! So we put it up for the first time last weekend and we all had so much fun on it! It is perfect- it has the slide that Autumn can play on and then a side wading pool that Shelby can play in.


Autumn getting ready to slide...




Autumn sliding (you can't tell but she picks up some serious speed on this thing!)



This is what happened when Corry tried to get on it the first time and it wasn't quite blown up enough...I seriously thought he was going to fall backwards over the fence for a second! It was so funny...Look at Shelby down there, she is like "What is he doing??"



Even he got to enjoy the ride, though...


Buttons enjoying a little cool relief, too...


Daddy & Shelby...I love her facial expression in this one...


The next day on the slide...







2 comments:

Julie said...

WOW, that thing is awesome. your own waterpark in your backyard!
OK, I was litterally laughing out loud at that pic of Corry. He really looks like he's struggling. I so wish I could have been there to see that. Hillarious!
Hmmmm, no pics of mama. Strange how that always happens. Put that camera in Corry's hand!

Anonymous said...

Haley would love that!! Corry is So Funny Glad he enjoyed it too!
You could charge people to come and use that thing it looks like it takes up the whole backyard, It should be fun to deflat and put away! Love you guys