Shelby is nearing her first birthday already on July 3rd! It's hard to even believe she can be a year old. She has just started taking steps in the past couple of weeks and is up to about ten steps now. She claps and says "yay" and waves and also says "mama, dada" and an approximation of "thank you and baba." Oh she also likes to shake her head back and forth for no. It's so funny how different each child is and the things they do first. She is the true meaning of a "momma's girl" and loves to be held. Compared to Autumn she has been a much more high-maintenance baby, but it's still bittersweet with her growing up into a toddler!
I won a contest from Picture People recently so took Shelby today to get her 1-year pic taken. I think they came out pretty cute. It's so hard not to buy a million pics at those places but I restrained myself and only bought one extra pose.
1 comments:
These did turn out great! So how did you enter a contest? Wow, her hair is growing back out already. That girl is gonna have some beautiful long hair! Happy Birthday big girl- I'm impressed at all the words already! And walking now too- yay! Have lots of fun at the party this weekend. I will be dropping something in the mail but it probably will not be before the party. It may even be a little belated for her actual birthday :-)
Post a Comment