Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Our cruise

We had a wonderful, relaxing time on our cruise. I did really miss my girls, though. By about the third day I wasn't sure how I was going to make it the rest of the time without them! We had a good time, though, and I got to experience meals that I could take my time eating, take naps if I wanted (when I wanted), sleep all night long, you know, all those things that become privledges when you have small children!

Here we are at the Captain's Dinner

Another night before dinner out on the deck...the sun did something to the camera with this pic but I kind of like it...


Here's a pic of Montego Bay from the ship. We didn't actually get off here b/c it started raining shortly after I took this pic and rained all day. Some of the people out on excursions were late coming back b/c roads were washed out from all of the rain (it was a lot of people so the boat waited for them :)



Here's Corry in Cozumel- we went snorkeling and then went to the beach.





Leaving the beach in Cozumel... I forgot just how pretty the water is....


We met up with Laurie & Brian in Cozumel after our excursion. They were staying in Playa Del Carmen and came across on the Ferry. We now know that meeting at Senor Frog's is not always as easy as it sounds! We managed to find each other thanks to cell phones and text messaging, though!




That's about it...all of my water pics are on the water camera so I don't have a whole lot to share from the digital camera.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love all the new Pics, Autumn's hair just keeps getting longer and longer and she looks so much older, maybe someday Haley will catch up with her in the hair dept.
The cruise looked like a lot of fun I'm glad you were able to get away and enjoy yourself kidless!!
Kisses to the girls xxoo