I took the girls to get their pics made a couple of weeks ago. Autumn did really well this time, but Shelby was not a happy camper! The photographer scared her from the very beginning b/c she tried to play peek-a-boo and Shelby's a little jumpy so she started crying. We only got one pic of the girls together but Shelby's eyes are all red. Maybe next time!
(I also was not crazy about the white sheet background since they're both wearing white, but I didn't catch it before she had started snapping pictures.)
Autumn is 2 1/2 and Shelby 9 months
Shelby was kind of a mess by this point! Her hair had a clip in it to begin with but that didn't last long!
1 comments:
Wow, Autumn did do a great job! And, I think the pics of Shelby look good too even without a bow. So cute- I like the pink background. Alli was sitting in my lap when I pulled these up and she pointed and said "that Shelby" and then I scrolled down and she said "that Shelby too!" But then she pointed to Autumn and said "who dat?" So funny- I guess she really likes Shelby. I would think she would remember Autumn more, but she does tend to like babies right now.
Post a Comment