Thursday, May 03, 2007

Just downloading some pics

I'm downloading some pics off the camera onto the computer and thought I'd put them on the blog while I'm at it.

This is actually just a pic of Corry trying to fix a setting on my camera, but amazingly we are all looking at the camera and Autumn is smiling!



Here's a pic of the girls getting ready for a wagon ride. They both love going around the neighborhood in the wagon!


Here I am on my first offshore fishing trip, finally! We didn't get any pics of my first fish, but I have to say I was the one that provided supper the following night, not my avid fisherman husband!! I should give him credit, though, because I wouldn't be able to get the fish off the line. They flop around way too much and are much too sharp and have too many teeth for me. I literally jumped onto the platform outside of the boat while he got the fish off!



Some pics of Shelby in a dress of Autumn's that I always liked and just wanted her picture in...she's laughing because she thinks it's funny when I try to put her hat on and she immediately swipes it off!

Can I have this remote Mom??





Autumn learned to ride her 4-wheeler, kind of, she still uses her feet alot of the time to steer but she can go for a ways in a straight line now!



1 comments:

Julie said...

Oooh, I hope I can go offshore fishing with you guys sometime. Looks like fun! Glad you finally got to go. And, a whole day without the kids. That sounds like fun too :-)
I think a wagon may be one of TJ's birthday presents 'cause my kids love it too, but all we have is a little plastic one that is meant for toy storage (not ideal).
Shelby looks adorable in her dress. And Autumn with her headband too- how cute!