Tuesday, April 03, 2007

No Easter Bunny pic this year

So we tried to get pictures on the Easter Bunny's lap but....Autumn was too scared and wouldn't get out of the stroller and Shelby screamed when I put her on his lap. So I decided not to waste the money on the screaming pic of Shelby and just took pictures of them when we got home in their green dresses. I mean, I didn't get them dressed up for nothing, I had to take some kind of picture! So here they are....




In retrospect, the socks weren't the best idea....mommy needs to buy her some sandals!







Another day in the green dress taking advantage of one of the three days a year the azaleas bloom....









3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The girls are so Cute! Haley like the Easter Bunny this year and even gave him a hug, but wouldn't smile for a picture at all.

Julie said...

Yeah, I wasn't even planning on trying the Easter bunny thing. No need to set myself up for failure :-)
Love the green dresses. Glad you got some pics, easter bunny or not! Shelby looks like she is feeling better these days? I hope so.
Hope you guys have a wonderful Easter weekend. Can't wait to see those pics too!

Anonymous said...

We went all the way to The Woodlands Mall to see the Easter Bunny and much to my surprise, Gage loved, loved the Easter Bunny, after the picture was taken he stated, next time I will bring that bunny a present. LOL.. The green dresses are too cute and Shelby has the longest eyelashes I have ever seen.. Hope you guys had a wonderful Easter!!