Autumn with candy in her mouth, I think she had more candy on Easter than she's ever had in her life!
All cleaned up in their Sunday best :)
I tried to get Shelby to wear this hat but she would have none of it and this is the best picture I could get!
Notice the fruit snack Shelby is trying to sneak!
This girl is such a ham! The attention was off of her for the moment so she stuck the bucket on her head and started speaking some strange language!!
1 comments:
Y'all took your attention off of Autumn for a moment? How dare you! Good thing she knows how to get it right back:-)
The girls look beautiful in their dresses. Hope you all had a great Easter.
Yes, Alli has met her candy quota this week too (and then some), but she keeps right on asking for more. No surprise.
Post a Comment