We took the girls to sit on Santa's lap and what an experience that was! I'm sure next year will be twice the fun, though! Autumn was okay until it came time to actually sit on Santa's lap. I put Shelby on his lap and Corry put Autumn on his lap and just take a look at the pic to see what happened next ;)

We actually got a better pic of just Shelby but it's in a frame for now. Mrs. Claus was very friendly and gave me the pic of the two of them for free.
3 comments:
The look on Santa's face says it all!! Haley couldn't wait to see Santa but once we got to his lap she wanted down, she didn't cry but wasn't happy either. Where did you get Autumn's dress, it's really cute.
HILLARIOUS! Santa looks about as unhappy as Autumn. That is priceless!
THIS IS JUST TOO TOO FUNNY, I GOT A GREAT LAUGH OVER THIS, I AM NOT SURE WHO IS MORE TERRIFIED SANTA OR AUTUMN!! THUMBS UP TO MRS.CLAUS FOR THE FREEBIE!! LOVE IT
Post a Comment