Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Our Christmas


We all had a very busy and Merry Christmas....

We started out at my grandparents on Friday night....

Autumn got a babydoll stroller with twin babies and I think these are probably the first baby dolls she has ever paid any attention to!



Saturday night....

Autumn got a new four-wheeler from my parents that she likes to drive into things and then just spin the wheels!


Shelby just looking cute in her exersaucer...




Autumn & Granddad feeding her babydolls...twins are a lot of work!

Gammy & Shelby


Our attempt at a family pic....easier said than done!






Sunday, Christmas Eve at Corry's parents in the afternoon...

I have to say, I posted this one b/c I really think Shelby looks like me here...

The Elmo collection is complete!

Christmas Eve night at my parents...


Christmas Day
Time for Santa Claus! Autumn wasn't near as excited about Santa bringing her toys as I thought she'd be. Her experience on Santa's lap left lasting impressions and she wasn't crazy about him coming to her house! She also seemed to like everything Shelby got from Santa better than what she got!



Santa should have just brought one tent, who knew?!
We went to Corry's aunt & uncle's in Sweeny that afternoon, but the camera battery was dead and I'd left the charger at my parents. We had delicious food and company, though. Corry's aunt is a caterer and always has the best food. We also had homemade eggnog and I think they called it a champagne sweetie, with a cube of sugar at the bottom of a glass of champagne, yum!
And now it's time to hit some after x-mas sales and relax!!!
I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas and have a wonderful New Year!!



0 comments: