I hope everyone had a nice Easter. Autumn had lots of fun this year with Easter egg hunts, a day with her grandparents, aunts, uncles, etc... to spoil her rotten, a little bit of swimming, and some dancing at the end of the day. I think between four of us taking pictures we took about 300 pics, with 290 of them of Autumn! She definitely needs this little brother or sister to share the attention! I managed to narrow the pics on here down to about 10 or so somehow.
We struggled to get a family picture with Autumn looking at the camera, Corry keeping his smile up, and me keeping my eyes open- but we got a couple of decent pictures...
Autumn & Gammy
Megan & Autumn
She looked at the camera for me!
I thought this one came out really sweet...
My family with the first pic of Autumn and all of us more than likely...
Autumn loving the water (she was so funny, she took a deep breath everytime the water hit her).
Autumn dancing with her King Great-Grandparents...
Wrapping up the night looking cool :)
3 comments:
Looks like you all had a great Easter! Autumn is growing up so fast! Give Autumn hugs and kisses for me!
Laurie
Autumn's Easter sounds very similar to Alli's Easter-although we didn't have all the family with us :-( But, Alli wrapped up her day in the pool too- the exact same pool that Autumn is playing in as a matter of fact! Oh, and Alli has the exact same shirt that Autumn is wearing too! Well, I thought you might be interested in that.
The three of you look very nice and color coordinated in your little family pic. Good job! We never managed to get all 3 of us in the same pic. Again, Autumn looks adorable- I just love her Easter dress!! Glad you all had a happy Easter!
OK LET ME SEE THE FAMILY PICS ARE GREAT!! SECOND AUTUMN IS GORGEOUS IN THAT DRESS!! KIDS ARE SO INCREDIBLE AND SUCH A HANDFUL!! INCASE YOU DON'T CHECKYOUR WEBSHOTS COMMENTS WHO IS MEGAN?
Post a Comment