We took the girls out to Lake Medina not far from their house where they have a little man-made beach with sand and ice cold water! I honestly didn't want to step in the water past my ankles and it was very warm outside. Autumn on the other hand barely flinched and did not care if it was up to her neck. She was crazy about the water! Alli was not as fond of the freezing cold water, which I don't blame her a bit. She preferred to hang out on the sand where it was warm.
Here are a couple of pics of the girls in the water- I'm not sure what they were pointing at in the first one...


Here's Alli sitting sweet on the steps while Autumn is running crazy somewhere...

Here they both are on the couch. It was very hard getting a pic of both of them together, never mind getting them to look at the camera...

2 comments:
Y'all are always welcome. We love having you guys out and just wish we could do it more often. Glad you had a good time! Now, maybe I could just copy and paste your post into Alli's blog- I don't know if that works but it sure would be nice!
TWO PEAS IN A POD, I CANT GET OVER HOW MUCH ALLI LOOKS LIKE JULIEWHEN SHE WAS A BABY!!
Post a Comment