Autumn climbs anywhere and everywhere! I thought I was going to need to buy another crib for the new baby, but at this rate, Autumn will be out of her crib soon! She actually is already trying to lift herself out so it won't be long!
Here she is pushing Button's favorite toy in her dolly stroller, which Buttons is not too happy about! I tried to put a doll in there for her, but she insisted on the dog toy!
Isn't this a fun stage? Since you can't tell in writing- I say that with some degree of sarcasm. How hard will it be to get them to bed without the crib- don't like to think about it yet. Looks like she's having lots of fun! What is it about the outdoors that they like soooo much anyway? I mean I like it too, but there's only so much you can do out there! Anyway, she looks adorable- send her our love.
2 comments:
Isn't this a fun stage? Since you can't tell in writing- I say that with some degree of sarcasm. How hard will it be to get them to bed without the crib- don't like to think about it yet. Looks like she's having lots of fun! What is it about the outdoors that they like soooo much anyway? I mean I like it too, but there's only so much you can do out there! Anyway, she looks adorable- send her our love.
HEY LOVE BUTTONS, MY MOM HAS ONE HER NAME IS SUSIE SHE IS A LOT FATTER THAN BUTTONS THOUGH!! TODDLER BEDS ARENT AS BAD AS THEY SOUND
Post a Comment