Sunday, February 19, 2006

20-Week Ultrasound

I had my ultrasound this past Friday and we found out that we're having a .............................................................................................................
............................................
BABY!! We managed to make it through the ultrasound without giving in. Corry did have to tap me a few times to tell me to turn my head since I was looking so intently! Most importantly, the baby looks good and is measuring exactly to my due date. We didn't get really good pictures because he/she was sleeping most of the time. I'm taking this as a good sign that this baby is going to be calm since Autumn was turning flips the entire time we had her ultrasound! I can at least hope, right?!

Image hosting by Photobucket

1 comments:

Julie said...

Are you sure that's a baby? I'm just teasin'- I just can't tell anything from that pic. Glad to hear all went well. I can't wait to find out what you're having!
D-day will be very exciting. Hope you're right about that calm thing. That would be very nice for you guys.
The waiting game- the anticipation must be killing you.