Sunday, January 15, 2006

Static!

Megan has requested that I post these pictures of Autumn in her swing. For some reason, the swing gives her a little bit of static and her hair stands completely up. We were cracking up and couldn't stop taking pictures! Of course, Autumn had no idea what was so funny! So anytime I want a good laugh, I just stick Autumn in the swing to see her hair stand straight up,just joking, only sometimes!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

What are you guys laughing at??
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

3 comments:

Julie said...

That is hilarious!! I wonder why it does that. I can remember not too long ago when there was no hair on that head, so I can see why you get a kick out of seeing it stand on end! And she doesn't seem to mind at all. She looks like she's having quite a good time!

Keese Klan said...

that is SO cute... the same thing happens to both of our kids and we have the same swing. some slides also do it, ... just wait until she's in those tubes at mcdonalds! i can NOT believe she is that old,... it is just weird!! she is darling!

Anonymous said...

OK ANSWERED THE QUESTION BY LOOKING AT ALL THE PICS MEGAN IS YOUR SISTER!! HOW OLD IS SHE?