Friday, January 06, 2006

13 Months

Well, Autumn is definitely a toddler now that she is 13 months and acts more so everyday! Her latest accomplishments are clapping, waving, and giving high fives. Sheis really starting to dance more, let's just hope she gets her dad's rhythm and not mine! She is practically running everywhere and has mastered the skill of walking backwards. She also has a total of 7 teeth that have broken through within the past couple of weeks, making a grand total of 15! She is a tooth-making machine! She is saying a few words (dada, baba, bu for buttons, bath, an occasional mama) and she tries to say other words that start with "b" like book and bunny.

Her baby brother or sister is growing well, morning sickness is over for the most part. The next ultrasound will be in 6 weeks at my 20 week appt. I am so excited, but am pretty sure the suspense of not getting to find out the sex is going to kill me!


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

2 comments:

Julie said...

Wow, 7 teeth in a couple of weeks and 15 total! Alli's got a little catching up to do and not only in the teeth making department. She's been "taking steps" for about a month now, but has only "walked" as I would call it once or twice. I guess she figures it's easier and more effective to crawl. Or maybe she's just lazy- just teasin.
Autumn looks adorable in these pics! Can't wait to see you guys again. I'd like to catch that walking backward thing and a little dancing too!
Glad to hear your morning sickness is just about gone. I wish I could say the same. One day, I think maybe it's over, then the next day, it's right back again but never too bad. Can't wait till I can say it's gone and till I get some energy again. You think that's gonna happen?
I guess that's a long enough comment. Maybe I need to add a new post to my own blog.

Anonymous said...

TOO CUTE HERE, SHE LOOKS LIKE SHE IS RACKING HER BRAIN ABOUT WHAT SHE CAN GET INTO NEXT!!