Friday, December 09, 2005

Big Announcement!

We have been letting Autumn make the big announcement for us :) Here are a couple of pictures of her in her new shirt....

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I am 10 weeks pregnant and due July 9th.

Here is an ultrasound pic of our little blob at eight weeks... don't ask me what's what at this point, though! We did get to see the heartbeat which was very cool to see. Hopefully, I'll get to hear it next time.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

2 comments:

Julie said...

Unfortunately, my computer would not completely download your ultrasound pic or I would tell you what a precious blob you have. Can't wait to meet the newest member of your family.
Autumn finally has quite a bit of hair. I do believe that's enough for a bow!!

Keese Klan said...

VERY sweet!! LOVING this blog thing! keep 'em coming. Keep us updated!
Love~