We had Autumn's birthday parties on Thanksgiving with family on Thursday and Friday. She was not too sure why everyone was singing for her but didn't seem to mind it! She loved the icing on her cakes, but didn't care for the cake itself. She also loved getting presents and even started to understand the idea of unwrapping them by Friday.
What a mess!
Corry's mom made this cake- all of the toppers were also used on Corry's 1st birthday cake.
Fun times!! What a precious birthday girl. And that cake is impressive- very nice Connie! Can't wait to see all of you again so our big girls can play together.
WHAT A GREAT TIME SHE APPEARS TO BE HAVING!! OH BY THE WAY THE WHOLE CAKE TOPPER THING WAS AN AMAZING IDEA!! I COULD NEVER REMEMBER WHERE I PUT IT IF I HAD THOUGHT TO KEEEP IT THAT LONG!!
2 comments:
Fun times!! What a precious birthday girl. And that cake is impressive- very nice Connie! Can't wait to see all of you again so our big girls can play together.
WHAT A GREAT TIME SHE APPEARS TO BE HAVING!! OH BY THE WAY THE WHOLE CAKE TOPPER THING WAS AN AMAZING IDEA!! I COULD NEVER REMEMBER WHERE I PUT IT IF I HAD THOUGHT TO KEEEP IT THAT LONG!!
Post a Comment