Monday, September 09, 2013

A 2nd & 3rd Grader!

Time is flying! The summer was short with school starting earlier in August and somehow the girls are already in 2nd & 3rd grade! Wasn't I just mourning them graduating preschool and entering Kindergarten?! They both love school and look forward to going most days and for that I am thankful! Autumn's schedule is different this year with rotating classes between 3 teachers. Shelby has two teachers with one of her teachers being Autumn's from last year. Next year, they will have the same three teachers since 3rd-5th share teachers. We are so happy we found this school.

Shelby & Autumn on a Saturday that was a Meet the Teacher/First Day of School with their parents

True First Day of School

Picture Day in their chapel attire

2nd Grader

3rd Grader

1 comments:

mindy said...

So cute and I'm with ya, when did they get so big?!