Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Pottytraining has begun!

I just need to share our oh so exciting news!  Carly peed on her potty two times yesterday!  I bought the potty about a month ago and it has just been a playtoy up until this point.  I didn't really expect her to actually begin going on it yet.  I noticed yesterday morning that she was dry when she woke up so I sat her on her potty and she went.  Easy as that!  Oh yeah, I also ran some water in the sink.  Later in the day we tried but she didn't stay on the potty long enough and went on the floor- still shows me that she knew what she needed to do.  And then, last night, the girls took her to her potty and she went in it again! 

Maybe, just maybe, she will get this pottytraining business over early!

0 comments: