Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Pumpkin Patch Field Trip

Shelby had her first school fieldtrip last week.  They went to the pumpkin patch in Lake Jackson and to the park afterwards.  Carly & I were able to join her, too.  I love being able to join the girls for their special school activities and like that they want me to come, too.


Shelby's Kindergarten Class

I love Shelby's teacher- she's so patient and loving towards all of the children.  She has six children of her own and is expecting her first grandchild in December.  I always think that anyone that has that many children and also works with children must really love them and what they do- makes it easier to send your baby off to Kindergarten!



She loves her baby sister!



Playing bean bag toss


Pumpkin obstacle course


Hugging the pumpkin



5 of the kids were chosen to act out parts of a Halloween book- Shelby got to stomp the boots.




Two of my girls



Another class pic


I really wanted Carly to look up on this one but she was more interested in trying to shove grass in her mouth!




So happy she gave me two smiling pictures!

 


Shelby's first time to ride a school bus

0 comments: