Shelby has been sitting up on her own for longer and longer periods lately. As of the past few days I think she has it mastered. I sat her down with some toys earlier and a few minutes later Autumn was sitting next to her and they were both watching Elmo. It's a strange sight to see since Shelby just started sitting up. My babies are growing up.


Monday, January 15, 2007
When did this happen?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Wow, she is doing good with her sitting. She has that "perfect posture" like Alli used to. TJ still wiggles and squirms so much that he is constantly toppling over. What's funny is his landings are always very soft (Alli's never were). Somehow he "catches himself" before he hits the floor.
Oh, and I'm serious about that beautiful baby thing. That last pic would also be a great one to submit. She is precious!!!
Post a Comment