Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Autumn Doing Dishes

I've decided to start teaching Autumn how to do dishes early on. I mean, I had girls so they could help me out around the house, ya know! Daddy doesn't need help! Not really, but Autumn did help make brownies by helping pour the oil and water in my homemade box of brownies and doing dishes followed. She made a little bit of a mess, but it was just water, so it actually helped clean our dirty floor, too!


She's a little excited! Notice how wet her shirt is- she required a complete outfit change after this!







1 comments:

Julie said...

OK, that is too cute! She looks so proud to be "helping." You can only hope that it will turn into some real dishwashing in a couple years-put those girls to work!
Alli likes to put the soap in the dishwasher, close the door and push the button to start it. She just thinks that is the best- whatever!