Anyways...here are some pics of Megan at her softball game Tuesday night. She is the only pitcher this year so she is getting a lot of playing time- which always makes the game more fun to watch. Well, that is, inbetween chasing Autumn around!


Here's Autumn excited because she sees Megan- this kept her attention for at least 2 minutes!

And now for Autumn's latest climbing adventures....
She has learned that her little chair can be a step stool in the pic below

I found her on top of her learning table yesterday morning (please ignore her wild woman hair and snotty nose...she had just gotten up...it is fitting for the pic, though).

2 comments:
Wow- you're productive at 4am. I usually ignore that starving hunger that wakes me up. I value my sleep too much so I force myself to ingnore the hunger and go back to sleep (unfortunately, I can't ignore the pee thing, so I stumble to the bathroom, and then straight back to bed for me). That chicken fried steak and fried mushrooms sure do sound delicious though- I can feel the hunger sinking in!!
The pics of Autumn crack me up- so mischevious. The wheels are cranking overtime and she's getting too smart. What a dangerous little dare devil! Can't wait to see what she does next.
Our little climber figured out how to climb onto the coffee table yesterday and was quite proud of herself- Oh no!
I like the "just woke up" look by the way. I love it when they look like that (minus the snot maybe).
FUNNY BIT OF INFO, GAGE AND I HAVE THAT SAME TABLE AND HE LOVED TO CLIN=MB UP THERE ALSO. HE STILL LOVES TO CLIMB TO THIS DAY, BUT WE LIVE ON A 30 ACRE FARM AND HE WONDERS OUT TO THE BARN(SNEAKY SNEAKY) AND CLIMBS ONTO THE BIG BIG TRACTOR!! HE IS OBSESSED WITH TRACTORS!!
Post a Comment