I am finally attempting blogging now that Autumn is almost a year old, but better late than never, right? I'm not sure where the time has gone. Autumn is already 11 months old and not the little baby she once was. She has been walking for the past week and a half. She started taking steps in September and is now on the move more than ever! My favorite thing she does right now is give us wonderful wet slobbery kisses when we ask her!
Posing
Belly Laughs
2 comments:
I Love it! You did a great job with Autumn's blog. I can't believe how big she is getting! And walking all the time? What a big girl!! Hope to get her and Alli together again soon. I know we say it all the time, but I just can't believe the 1 year mark is so close- scary!!
BEAUTIFUL BABY GIRL!!
Post a Comment